Buy NOW! for Xtra 5% OFF! on ALL ITEMS!
* Offer expires 31 January 2020.
Adjustable Traction Waist/Lumbar Orthopedic Belt
* DISCLAIMER *
Please understand that any information here is purely for reference. Nothing here should be interpreted as medical advice of any sort. You should do your own research and decide if it is suitable for you or your intended purpose. As with any medical condition, you are advised to always consult a medical practitioner first. Carefully read all the instructions that may come with the product. Buying this item implies that you have read and understood this disclaimer.
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- This product is comfortable to wear, effective traction can reduce the vascular nerve and other tissue compression, thereby relieving pain, repeated traction fixed, so that lumbar muscle relaxes, lumbar inter-vertebral space increases, promote blood circulation, speed up metabolism, reduce nerve root compression, relieve symptoms of lumbar spine.
Item can be used for:
- Prolapsed lumbar intervertebral discs.
- Abnormal function of small joints of the lumbar vertebra.
- Hyperplasia of lumbar vertebra.
- Strenuous jobs requiring heavy lifting.
- Long time driving or sitting.
- Scoliosis and spondylolisthesis.
- Low back pain caused by obesity.
- Degenerative discs.
- The belt transfers the weight off your spine.
- Decompressing the spine allowing for discs to return to normal.
- Reducing pain and pressure on pinched nerves.
- Improving nutrient flow on your spine.
- Aids in strengthening your core and back muscles.
- Lift muscle spasms, improve local blood circulation.
- Reduce the pressure of the disc, to promote intervertebral disc back to the lifting of the nerve root.
- Pain Relief: stretches and relieves tight lower back muscles, relieves lower back pain and stiffness.
- Through traction, reduce the burden around ligaments, bring good rest for damaged lumbar fibrous ring.
- Product name: Lumbar traction belt
- Outer layer: PU
- Inner Iayer: cotton
- Inner layer of inflation: TPU (special soft material)
- Length of traction belt: 110cm (43.2 inch)
- Before Inflation Width: 15cm
- After Inflation Width: 20cm (7.9 inch)
- Length of extension belt: 24cm
|Difficult fill in air||Check the gas valve if the position is correct|
|Can not fill in air||Check if the screw of the gas valve tighten or not|
|After belt be inflated, air couldn’t be filled in||It means the belt has been inflated fully, air pump limit the air fill in|
|After wearing the belt couldn’t be inflated fully||User wear the belt too tight, loose it a while, it will be in good condition|
How to use:
- Open the package and remove the medical waist support.
- First check the inflatable mouth is tightened, and then wear and adjust, when feel good, paste the magic buckle, while observing both sides of the column is symmetrical, inflatable mouth joint should be in the lower edge.
- Insert inflatable nozzle on the inflatable pump directly into the inflatable airbag air nozzle, began to inflate.
- Inflate with the inflatable pump until the patient feels the traction force is appropriate. When the product reaches a certain pressure, the inflatable pump explosion-proof design began to work, to prevent overcharging airbags.
- After the completion of inflation, only need press down the pressure bar on the top of inflatable pump, inflatable nozzle can be automatically separated with the inflatable pump.
- If need to remove the product, just pull the magic buckle.
(Note: After picking, vent the gas by rotating the nozzle valve, and then fold it.).
- 1 x traction belt
- 1 x hand air pump
- 1 x extend belt
- 1 x use manual