Buy NOW! for Xtra 5% OFF! on ALL ITEMS!
* Offer expires 31 January 2020.
BOXYM Rechargeable Finger Pulse Oximeter
* DISCLAIMER *
Please understand that any information here is purely for reference. Nothing here should be interpreted as medical advice of any sort. You should do your own research and decide if it is suitable for you or your intended purpose. As with any medical condition, you are advised to always consult a medical practitioner first. Carefully read all the instructions that may come with the product. Buying this item implies that you have read and understood this disclaimer.
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Suitable for homes, hospitals, schools and physical examination centers.
- Finger pulse oximeters are small, lightweight monitors that painlessly attach to a fingertip to monitor the amount of oxygen carried in the body.
- An oxygen level of greater than 95% is generally considered to be a normal oxygen level.
- An oxygen level of 92% or less (at sea level) suggests a low blood oxygen.
- In addition to oxygen level, pulse rate is also displayed. Normal pulse rate values for adults 60-80 beats per minute. Heart rate can be expected to increase some with exercise and oxygen saturation may slightly decrease (it should still remain at 90% or greater though).
- Product adopts double color OLED display, can show six different display modes.
- Low-power consumption, continuously work for more than six hours with one rechargeable lithium battery.
- Battery power indicator.
- The device will automatically power off in 8 seconds if there is no finger signal.
- Small in volume, light in weight, and convenient to carry.
- 1 x Fingertip Oximeter
- 1 x Lanyard
- 1 x type-c cable
- 1 x Built-in lithium battery
- 1 x English user manual
- 1 x Retailed Box