Buy NOW! for Xtra 5% OFF! on ALL ITEMS!
* Offer expires 31 January 2020.
Bubble Tub 6 Holes Hydroponic System with Seedling Grow Kit
The Hydroponic System is a practical way to start growing plants hydroponically. The Bubble Tub Hydroponic System is a professional 6 site hydroponic growing set up. Simple and easy to use, and will have you growing top quality hydroponic plants in no time.
All systems utilize the Deep Water Culture (DWC) hydroponic plant growing method. DWC hydroponics provides plants with highly oxygenated and nutrient enriched water directly to the root zone increasing plant growth and speeding plant development.
Your plants will grow faster and larger in the Bubble Tub Hydroponics system when compared with soil grown plants.
- Save land and water.
- Save labor.
- Save fertilizer.
- Save on pesticides
- Environmentally friendly!
- High yield. High quality and safer.
- Product Name: Hydroponic System Kit
- Hydroponic Box Material: Plastic Hydroponic Box
- Color: Red, Grey, Blue, Green
- Hydroponic Box Size: About 28 x 19 x 14cm (L x W x H)
- Planting Hole Diameter: 3.2cm
- Air Pump Model: Q01
- Air Pump Power: 2.5W
- Air Pump Voltage: AC 220-240V, 50Hz / AC 110V, 60Hz
- Air Pump Pressure: 0.018mPa
- Air Pump Plug: US Plug or EU plug
- Air Pump Cable Length: About 100cm
- Soak seeds for 3-6 hours.
- Put sponge cubes to the water, squeeze out the air, soak for two hours, then washed them twice with water.
- Place the sponge cubes in the cups and put the seeds into the sponge, 2-3 mm in depth.
- Put the planting cups into the bottom of the tank, pour the appropriate proportion of nutrient solution, the level of nutrient solution is about 2 cm
- Put the planting box into the sunny place, the seeds will grow leaves after about two weeks, then transplanted seedlings can be started.
- Remove the planting cup, pour the prepared nutrient solution, water level as shown.
- Put the planting cup into the planting hole, connected power for oxygenation, ensure oxygenation 8 hours every day.
- For the buoy, the green position is safe area, the red position is alert area, that you need to add nutrient solution
- After the plant grows, the level of nutrient solution should be reduced, which is beneficial to plant growth
- 1 x Hydroponic Box With 6-Site Lid
- 6 x Net Cups
- 6 x Rockwool Cubes
- 1 x Air Pump
- 1 x 100cm Tube Kit
- 1 x Tweezers
- 1 x Buoy
- Hydroponic system plants need at least 4 hours of sunlight.
- If any of these plants die, please remove the plant and its roots in time.