Buy NOW! for Xtra 5% OFF! on ALL ITEMS!
* Offer expires 31 January 2020.
Carbon Fiber Heat Moldable Cycling Shoes ROAD
- Upper: Breathable Microfiber
- Lining: Air-mesh Breathable& Abrasion resistant.
- Outsole: 3K Carbon composite outsole for optimized long ride stiffness.
- Replaceable heel pads,thin rubber bumper
- Footbed: Moulded High Rebound EVA footbed with abrasion resistant fiber
- WSMT TECH: Water steam heat-molding technology
- Type: Road, Standard 3holes
To find your size, place a tape measure on a flat surface up against a wall. Stand on the tape measure with your heal against the wall. Look down and take the measurement from your longest toe. Then use the MM scale on the size chart to find your size.
The mm sizes on the size chart are the exact length of the last that we use to build the shoes. If you find that your mm size is exactly the same as a value on the size chart, you may want to select one size bigger to give your toes some room. Eg. You measure your foot and it is 265mm is size , you’d better choose size 42.5. Besides, if your foot is much wide, you can consider about size 43. if you like your shoes very tight, you may wish to wear a size 42.
Water steam heat-molding technology:
Equipment preparation：Steamer 1 pc (contain rack) and Plastic bag 1 pc
- Step 1: put some water into steamer and boil it, keep the temperature reach 90-100 degrees.
- Step 2: the shoes wrap in a plastic bag then put on the rack of the steamer and cook for 15 to 20 minutes, make sure the shoes become soft.
- Step 3: take out your shoes,and wear it on your foot (be careful, don’t get scalded), then adjust the shape of the shoes with your hand or some tools.
- Do not press the locking hole on the boot of the shoes before cooling.
- When the edge of the shoe is opened after thermoplastics, press it back or glue it with some ordinary shoe-repairing glue in time.