Buy NOW! for Xtra 5% OFF! on ALL ITEMS!
* Offer expires 31 January 2020.
CIGII LED Object & Baby Ear Thermometer
* DISCLAIMER *
Please understand that any information here is purely for reference. Nothing here should be interpreted as medical advice of any sort. You should do your own research and decide if it is suitable for you or your intended purpose. As with any medical condition, you are advised to always consult a medical practitioner first. Carefully read all the instructions that may come with the product. Buying this item implies that you have read and understood this disclaimer.
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Advanced infrared (IR) technology to measure temperature instantly and accurately on the forehead or object.
- Easy to use and less measurement time. No need to contact body or object to ensure the safety and hygiene. Its ergonomic design.It only takes 2 seconds to take measurement and reading.
- Supports to measure temperature of body and object. Measuring range of object mode is 0.0 to 90.0℃ (32.0°F-194.0°5). This means other than taking body temperature, it also supports taking the surface temperature of an object as below:
- Surface temperature of milk in the bottle.
- Surface temperature of baby bath.
- Environment temperature.
- It stores up to 9 sets recent measurement data.
- Automatically power off within 20s if without operation.
- Ear measurement
- LED display
- Bee alarm
- Auto-off function
- English Talking
- Object and human body temperature mode switch
- Measurement range: 32-42.9℃/89.6-109.2″F
- Accuracy: ±0.2c 32.36F
- Resolution: 0.1℃/F
- Memory Storage: last 9 measurements
- Response time: 2 seconds
- Fever alarm: Over 38℃ (100.4F)
- Power: DC 3V (2*AAA batteries) (not included)
- Dimension: 5.43″ 1.651.26
- 1 * Non-contact IR Thermometer
- 1 * User Manual (English)
- This thermometer is not intended to substitute for a consultation with your physician.
- The forehead scan temperature serves as a reference only. It cannot be a judgment on fever.
- When the ambient temperature is too low, the test data will be unstable. Please try to measure at room temperature.