Buy NOW! for Xtra 5% OFF! on ALL ITEMS!
* Offer expires 31 January 2020.
GA-3 25 pcs Blood Glucose Test Strips and 25 pcs Lancets
* DISCLAIMER *
Please understand that any information here is purely for reference. Nothing here should be interpreted as medical advice of any sort. You should do your own research and decide if it is suitable for you or your intended purpose. As with any medical condition, you are advised to always consult a medical practitioner first. Carefully read all the instructions that may come with the product. Buying this item implies that you have read and understood this disclaimer.
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- No coding required
- Fast 10-second test time
- Small 0.6 µL blood sample
- Bottled packing
- Compatible with GA-3 Glucose Meters only.
- Bottled test strips should be used within 3 months of opening.
- 25 x Test strips bottled
- 25 x Lancets
- How to use TEST STRIPs with GA-3 blood glucose meter?
- a. Clean: Use an alcohol swab to clean your fingers (except for iodine), and wait for the alcohol volatilize thoroughly, to prevent affecting the measured values
- b. Blood sampling: Use lancing device to pierce your finger and let the TEST STRIP to collect blood sample.
- c. Get values: Insert the test strip into the meter and wait for 10s.
- Normal range for type 2 diabetes (just for reference):
- Fasting blood glucose (FBG): 3.9-7.2mmol/L (70-110 mg/dL).
- Postprandial blood sugar (2 hours after a meal): 4.4-8.0mmol/L (70-140mg/dL).
- Is the test value accurate?
- Occasionally a deviation of the blood sugar value is due to incorrect use, food effects, and mood changes. Suggestion is that to test blood glucose value for several day continuously and regularly, then make a reference.
- Can I reuse the LANCET?
- No. Lancet is a one-time use medical device, please don’t reuse to prevent infection.
- In addition, the number of test strips and lancets is matched, so there’s no option to reuse.