Buy NOW! for Xtra 5% OFF! on ALL ITEMS!
* Offer expires 31 January 2020.
Parachute Cord Lanyard Tent Rope Guyline For Hiking Camping
Para-cord was originally used in the suspension lines of parachutes and is sometimes called parachute cord. Para-cord has tons of practical tactical and military uses and is also used for survival situations, camping and even to make bracelets and accessories.
- Length:100 ft (31m)
- Weight:185 g/6.93oz
- Minimum breaking strength:550lb
- Core yarns:7 strands
- Diameter:approx 3.5-4 mm/0.138”-0.158”
- All 215 colors are available. If you need other colors which are not on our color option, please just choose “other color message” option, then leave us an order message about the NUMBER and COLOR you need. Thanks.
- If you did not write down the color number on your order, we will send a random color and can not accept a color change request later. Thanks for your understanding.